Pages

Powered by Blogger.

‘A Very Gaga Holiday’ by Lady Gaga!



1. White Christmas - 3:22 
2. Orange Colored Sky - 2:33 
3. Yoü and I - 3:34 
4. The Edge of Glory - 4:52
Like many a pop star before her, Lady Gaga is debuting her own holiday (mini) record.The 25-year-old digitally released the four-track "A Very Gaga Holiday" on Wednesday, reports Billboard. Below is Gaga's swingy rendition of "White Christmas," the classic that she admits to adding an extra verse to."As you can tell I'm very outgoing," she says. "I've decided that this song is too short, it's such a beautiful Christmas song but it's only one verse, so I added one extra one." She had to make it her own, somehow.The holiday album - on sale for $3.99 via Amazon and iTunes - also includes"Orange Colored Sky," as well as "You and I" and "Edge of Glory." All of the songs are pulled from her ABC Thanksgiving special, "A Very Gaga Thanksgiving," which airs on the network tonight at 9:30.