Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Beyonce super sexy GQ Cover!

Beyoncé tops GQ‘s list of “100 Sexiest Women of the 21rst Century,” revealing more than skin and beauty. In the accompanying story, Blue Ivy’s mother has something to say about the root of her power. 



“I worked so hard during my childhood to meet this goal: By the time I was 30 years old, I could do what I want,” she told GQ. “I’ve reached that. I feel very fortunate to be in that position. But I’ve sacrificed a lot of things, and I’ve worked harder than probably anyone I know, at least in the music industry. So I just have to remind myself that I deserve it.”Beyoncé is known for her work ethic but she also revealed that her career is more than just about work, but life. 



“I love my job, but it’s more than that: I need it,” she said. “Because before I gave birth, it was the only time in my life, all throughout my life, that I was lost.”
Looks like she has found her footing. 2013 is shaping up to be a huge year for Beyoncé. She will be singing the national anthem as part of President Barack Obama’s inauguration ceremony and hitting the Super Bowl for the big halftime show.
“One of the reasons I connect to the Super Bowl is that I approach my shows like an athlete,” she said. “You know how they sit down and watch whoever they’re going to play and study themselves? That’s how I treat this. I watch my performances, and I wish I could just enjoy them, but I see the light that was late. I see, ‘Oh God, that hair did not work.’ Or ‘I should never do that again.’ I try to perfect myself. I want to grow, and I’m always eager for new information.”
The photo shoot for the magazine, which finds Bey showing far more skin than cloth, was shot by Terry Richardson. In similar fashion, Rihanna made her GQ cover debut in 2012 on the “Men of the Year” issue as the “Obsession of the Year.” She posed on the cover in only a jacket and bracelet. 
The February 2013 issue of GQ hits newsstands on Tuesday, January 22. See full story here and check images from the photo shoot here.