Pages

Powered by Blogger.

2013 MTV EMA full of surprises!

REDFOO: "EMA WILL BE THE GREATEST PARTY OF ALL TIME"

 BUT THE "PROFESSIONAL PARTY STARTER" DOESN'T WANT ANY SURPRISES FROM MILEY…

09:53, Saturday, 9 November 2013
Redfoo has promised to get "ridiculous" at the 2013 MTV EMA, insisting the big event will be "the greatest party of all time".
 
The Party Rocker is stepping up as Intergalactic MC at this year's bash, and it appears he's taking his role very seriously indeed.
 
The LMFAO star explained to MTV News US: "I'm preparing very strategically. I just got out of a mixed martial-arts class; I'm preparing my wind and my flexibility. I'm doing some work on my vocal chords, that will enable me to hit a high note, like 'What's up Party People?!?' You've got to train the larynx."

 
The Sexy And I Know It hit maker will have his hands full on the night managing the star-studded bill of performers which includes the likes of Katy Perry, Robin Thicke, Bruno Mars and of course Miley Cyrus.

 
Discussing what the twerking queen could have in store for her fans, Red revealed: "I haven't spoken to Miley just yet, but when I get down there, I plan on having a nice little meeting." 
 
He continued: "I'm just going to tell her 'Look, Miley, I don't want any surprises. Let me know what's going on.' I run a tight ship. This is serious to me. I'm a professional party starter."
 
Although host Redfoo also admits he has a few surprises of his own up his sleeve for Sunday night, teasing: "You can expect something out of this world." 
 
The Speedo-wearing star added: "I will definitely be getting ridiculous. You might see some flesh from Mr. Foo. It's going to be the greatest party of all time. Trust me."
 
Catch all the action from the 2013 MTV EMA when it broadcasts live on Sunday, November 10 at 8PM from the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam!