Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Exclusive:Pamela Anderson's new look!

Pamela Anderson is stepping out with a new – and nearly unrecognizable-- look. On October 30, Us Weekly posted pictures of the 46-year old star’s shocking new super short, pixie style cut. The “Baywatch” alum posted a pic of her new look and also tweeted this telling tidbit: “Inspired...impulsive...female.”

While she hasn’t yet spoken on why she decided to cut off her long, trademark locks, earlier this year the actress hinted that it might be time for her to tone things down – on her own terms. In April she toldBuzzfeed: "I think I'm in charge of toning down my look or not. I feel like as I'm getting older, this is my version of toned down. I like it."Anderson revealed that back in her early acting days on “Baywatch,” producers tried to talk her into a make under.