Pages

Powered by Blogger.

"If one day speed kills me, don't cry because I was smiling" RIP Paul Walker!

Tributes have flooded in for Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker, who died on Saturday afternoon in a Los Angeles car crash.Friends, actors and hordes of fans took to social media to express their shock and sadness, following the popular 40-year-old's untimely death.
Fellow Fast and Furious star Vin Diesel posted a series of pictures on Twitter and Instagram of himself with his “brother” Walker, along with messages speaking of his grief.
“Brother, I will miss you very much. Heaven has gained a new angel,” he wrote. “My brother and I, we aimed for the stars together. I feel honoured and blessed to of known such a wonderful guy. Rest in peace.”
Σύνδεσμος ενσωματωμένης εικόνας



Paul-Walker-DEATH-RIP



x

No survivors: The remains of the Porsche Carrera GT lie where the vehicle came to rest. The steering wheel shows the driver's position, meaning that Walker would have been sitting at the point where the vehicle struck the trees