Pages

Powered by Blogger.

Snooki's new "Fierce Leopard" Tattoo!


Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi rang in 2013 by starting the day off sharing a photo of her new ink.
She said on her Celebuzz blog that she hadn't shown it to anyone except her fiance, Jionni LaValle.
"I got this last week when we shot our final Jersey Shore reunion. My fierce leopard tattoo. I wanted to get this because to me it represents being a strong independent woman, and obviously I love leopards/leopard print! The crown represents being a queen and being fabulous, and the wings represent everyone who has passed in my family. Anytime I can incorporate my loved ones who have passed, I do it!"
She said the body art, done by Bryce Oprandi at The Martlet Tattoo, will always remind her of being in L.A. and wrapping Jersey Shore.
It's Snooki's sixth tattoo. She promises that every Monday she will be showing a different one of her tats and will explain the story behind it.
Snooki and her pal, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, rang in 2013 on MTV's Club NYE 2013 in Times Square. Baby Lorenzo stayed home with Snooki's mom. "So grateful to have a wonderful mother/grandmother!" she tweeted.
The year ahead may bring wedding bells. Snooki wrote a special message to Jionni: "I LOVE U! Ur amazing and you made my 2012 AMAZING ! Thank u for giving me Lorenzo, I love my family. NOW LETS GET MARRIED! @JLaValle."